October = Locktober

9 Posts
6 Users
33 Likes
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

With containment, summer holidays, back-to-school, 2020 is going by at a frightening speed. September will soon be here and then October... the famous month of the LOCKTOBER.

Every year Matt and I practice this month of chastity without liberation. At least, his birthday being October 29th, I keep him locked up from October 1st to that date.

What about you ? Do you practice locktober too ?

Posted : 26/08/2020 5:13 am
subhubphx, Vikter, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

We were not practicing chastity at the time last year. But I have been locked for the better part of a month in the past. My wife has alluded to it for this year. Her birthday is also the day before Male Chastity day so I feel like that may be another month through to Valentine's day. 

Posted : 26/08/2020 5:36 am
Ahhh_Romance
(@ahhh_romance)
Eminent Member

This sounds like a reasonable goal for someone new to being caged? My cage is 'en route' and I have never been caged to this point.

Advertisement

If we practice having the cage on for increasingly longer trial periods, can Locktober be a realistic goal? 

Posted : 28/08/2020 11:19 am
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi @ahhh_romance,

Honestly, it's hard to say. Every man reacts differently and the adaptation time is more or less long.

In any case, this is something to discuss with your partner. Maybe try it while being aware that you may not go all the way.

Posted : 28/08/2020 1:39 pm
Ahhh_Romance, subhubphx, Ahhh_Romance and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @ahhh_romance

If we practice having the cage on for increasingly longer trial periods, can Locktober be a realistic goal? 

Like @Ruined-Julie said, it is hard to say.  I can tell from personal experience that it (the cage) takes some time to be accustomed to enough to wear for an entire.  Like training for a marathon, training for a weeks prior might not be sufficient.  

Good luck and congratulations on the pending arrival of your new cage.

Posted : 28/08/2020 1:48 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

The key (excuse the pun) to longer term chastity wearing is to have a well fitting cage.

Wearing for long periods wasn't really possible before we bought a custom, made to measure, cage. Now he wears in all the time, in bed as well, and it doesn't cause undue discomfort. That is discomfort when it shouldn't be uncomfortable - it still is when I want it to be!

Posted : 30/08/2020 5:01 am
Vikter, subhubphx, Vikter and 9 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@mstara

I must be lucky because I have found success with a few cheaper off the shelf models that fit well enough for 24/7 wear. It almost always the ring size that makes the difference, and tube diameter. 

Maybe I just don't know what I am missing, may I ask where you ordered your husband's custom cage from to do some research?

Posted : 30/08/2020 6:16 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@vikter

It was from Mature Metal

Posted : 30/08/2020 9:02 am
Marbe
(@marbe)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @ruined-julie

With containment, summer holidays, back-to-school, 2020 is going by at a frightening speed. September will soon be here and then October... the famous month of the LOCKTOBER.

Every year Matt and I practice this month of chastity without liberation. At least, his birthday being October 29th, I keep him locked up from October 1st to that date.

What about you ? Do you practice locktober too ?

Hello Ruined-Julie,

we will practice LOCKTOBER, too. It will be the third time 😉 

Followed by NO-vember and DENIAL-zember.

Best regards,

Markus

Posted : 08/09/2020 12:42 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement