Clear all

Welp, I'm among the caged

8 Posts
5 Users
9 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Till now, Ms. K. has only wanted to have me put on my cage (CB6000) for punishment purposes.  She saw a Mature Metal Jail Bird cage and fell in love with the idea of it being so easy to keep clean.  She felt the tube type CB6000 got too yucky too early.

Till tonight, my chastity has been the honor system, and it has worked well.  Ms. K. wants to continue our journey with me now being caged.  How often and for how long is TBD.  I'm excited and nervous.  Wish me luck.

Posted : 16/02/2021 5:34 pm
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

Welcome to the cool kids’ table. The Jail Bird is a great device and very comfortable. 

Posted : 16/02/2021 6:02 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

We've never had any issues with the Jail Bird and, although it's expensive, it's been worth the investment.

In fact we are waiting for his to come back from the US where it's been shortened and had a security screw put in to replace the hole for a padlock. Been making do with an old cage which has highlighted how good the Jail Bird actually is.

Advertisement

Posted : 17/02/2021 8:36 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @mstara

We've never had any issues with the Jail Bird and, although it's expensive, it's been worth the investment.

In fact we are waiting for his to come back from the US where it's been shortened and had a security screw put in to replace the hole for a padlock. Been making do with an old cage which has highlighted how good the Jail Bird actually is.

Thanks so much for the feedback @mstara.  It arrived yesterday and for a variety of reasons, I haven't tried it on yet.  Ms. K. wants to be present when i first put it on.  Also, she is considering requiring a full-on, shake the ground orgasm first because it's been almost 3 months since my last orgasm, and wants to put it (me) to the test by making me wear right after the dreaded post orgasm drop.  Should be fun!

Thanks again.  Hope all is well over the in the UK.

Posted : 17/02/2021 11:22 am
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

I ordered a second Jail Bird last week and am now counting down the weeks until it arrives. I fear the current weather situation in Texas will make the wait longer. The one I wear now is the correct length but I feel the inside diameter could be slightly tighter for a better fit. I ordered the security screw on my first cage but didn’t do it on this one simply because my wife likes being able to click the lock shut so I’ve never actually used the security screw. I’d highly recommend the double base ring. I’ve tried both the single and the double and the double is far more comfortable. 

Posted : 17/02/2021 5:21 pm
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

Had a jail bird for a short time. Excellent cage. Sent back a few times for adjustment. Quick. Yes cleaning is great. But...I really need the complete isolation so I have ordered 2 steelheart and bought a used one to have reworked. My wife does like the open design ones for teasing purposes. But has come to love how the closed tube looks and knows I can’t feel anything when she does tease. 

Posted : 23/02/2021 12:40 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

There's an interesting comparison between the jail Bird and Steelheart here

https://denyingthumper.com/2011/03/05/steelheart-short/

Posted : 23/02/2021 2:26 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

During a 5 week locked period I/we found my willpower was suspect and my/her penis could still be stimulated with a jail bird type cage.  Too much exposure and I was still able to masturbate while caged in one.  Switched to an easy to pee type.  More coverage yet just as comfortable and as easy to clean.  

Also note we ordered one with a cage 1/2" shorter.  I guess my "problem" was solved.  In all honesty happier knowing again I am controlled.  

Posted : 25/02/2021 3:10 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement