FLR... the best life for me and for Women

4 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I’  try to explain my point of view about FLR because I strongly believe that FLR is the best way to live deep love between man and Woman. When a man can give complete control to his loved Woman he can reached the deepest happiness and his Queen the same because in my opinion dominant woman is the complete and full female nature.
It’s nature itself... male orgasm is 5 seconds... female orgasm can last hours... the meaning is clear: man’s nature is giving pleasure, woman’s nature is receiving pleasure. In this way Woman is fully satisfied because she can get what she is made for, and the same for man because instead of 5 seconds of pleasure he can benefit of hous, days, weeks... of pleasure because his own pleasure is serving her satisfaction. When I say pleasure I don’t mean only sexual pleasure which is of course due, I mean complete wellness and pleasure from physical and psicological point of view.

All this wonderful word for me is natural and I think that it can be in the nature of many men and expecially women, but usually there are a lot of cultural limits that destroy the real happiness and emotion of this lifestyle.

I would like to thank Emma for the  opportunity to share these ideas.
All technical aspects (teasing, punishments, denied orgasms, cage) are only “details” of this basic fundamental: man is for total and global Woman’s pleasure and wellness.

I would like maybe in the future to go deeper also in these “technical aspect” under Emma’s guide to share with other readers our experience and improve our submission and devotion to Female total pleasure.

Thank you 

Posted : 27/02/2019 1:41 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Great introduction. I think you are on to something. The emotional roller coaster of the female mind is intensely more complex than the male psyche. Not to overgeneralize but the female is typically concerned with so many things at once. For the most part, whether consciously or subconsciously the male is very concerned about his next release. Relieving the male of that burden allows for a closer bond and therefore a stronger relationship.

Posted : 28/02/2019 10:21 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

thank you for your appreciation.

I hope that every man could try what means devotion to woman's pleasure and wellness... the intensity of emotion to fully dedicate onself to the loved Lady is the deepest emotion that I've ever felt

Posted : 28/02/2019 1:17 pm
subhubphx, Emma, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I feel like men aren't given the gift of emotion and sometimes see the female emotions as a burden or challenge. Chastity allows the man to empathize with their woman more closely and share a deeper emotional connection with their woman. With that intense connection, the bond is so much stronger than it could ever be without "assistive hardware".

Posted : 03/03/2019 5:30 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement