Fortunate

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Bought a Jailbird a few years back while I was single and got comfortable enough to leave it on for a few days at a time. After dating a few months, my girlfriend and I realized we shared a lot of fun things in common and began to explore. She also agreed to give this chastity thing a try. For the past 18 months she's grown more used to the idea of leaving it locked when she's done using it. And after doing a bit of reading here and there has really started to think more about the control keeping me caged gives her. Exciting times for both of us but in very different ways.

Posted : 01/03/2019 4:05 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Is this the one you bought? Would you mind telling us about it in the devices section? I've never spent the money on a good one, typically we just go for the cheap ones. Then again I am not the one wearing it so the level of comfort isn't extremely important to me especially if he doesn't complain. I am entirely more interested in the aesthetic of it and how secure it looks. So yeah! Tell us about it. 

Posted : 01/03/2019 5:39 pm
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Yes, that's the one. The simple answer is it does a very good job. But, sure, I'll say a little something in the devices section.

Posted : 02/03/2019 10:43 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Fantastic write-up in the devices section. Have you tried any others?

Posted : 03/03/2019 5:16 pm
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

No, I haven't tried others. But I happened to recently order what I think is a knock off of the Holy Trainer. Travelling this summer so we thought we'd investigate options. While I like the metal, it might be interesting to see if plastic will work for these situations. (i.e. get through US airport security while locked)

Advertisement

Posted : 03/03/2019 10:32 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

They even make a plastic lock for the holy trainer. Those numbered tags also work well. 

Posted : 18/03/2019 10:28 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement