Greetings from Old Europe

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Locked-Down
(@locked-down)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. Being a long time enthusiastic reader i thought it was time now to take the next step. (Well) Locked greetings from Old Europe

Posted : 06/04/2021 2:21 am
Locked-Down
(@locked-down)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Time to complete my introduction. Curiosity and a thirst for adventure best describe my sexual life over the past 40 years. And I am convinced that this is the only continent that I will travel to until the end of my life. And, of course, I am sure that I will ever be able to even remotely illuminate the last nooks and crannies. I have tried many things myself, in many other things I was more of a kind of voyeur, interested more on observation than in trying out all things physically myself. But it has always been more important to me to understand the underlying feelings and longings in relation to the practices being carried out. I have immersed myself deeper in some things, and it is certainly no coincidence, based on my sexual biography, that this was BDSM in particular in various forms. Mostly active, more rarely but also happily - as it is currently the case - also passively. But always with a wink. Beeing locked, as i am writing these lines, helps me to express my deep love to my partner. Every time I feel restriction, I feel more connenected to Her. Everytime she feels the key arund her neck, she feels more powerful and valued.

Posted : 16/09/2021 5:55 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement