Is it safe here?

14 Posts
7 Users
42 Likes
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I previously authored a blog titled My Chaste Hubby. It was my outlet for sharing and connecting with likeminded people. But then, someone at my work found my blog and things got weird. Hubby and I thought it best to close the blog and stay in the tall grass. I have long been a follower of Emma and her amazing writing. I have so missed engaging with this community. 

Posted : 10/04/2021 12:14 am
RickT, RIChris, Marco and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @katie

I previously authored a blog titled My Chaste Hubby. It was my outlet for sharing and connecting with likeminded people. But then, someone at my work found my blog and things got weird. Hubby and I thought it best to close the blog and stay in the tall grass. I have long been a follower of Emma and her amazing writing. I have so missed engaging with this community. 

Like most places, it's as safe as you make it.  I think I remember My Chaste Hubby, although admittedly I may be confusing that with others that have disappeared.  In nay event, welcome back.  We've missed you.

Posted : 10/04/2021 6:26 am
RIChris, Katie, RIChris and 3 people reacted
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

That seems like a site I would want to read. Maybe the old articles can be reposted here?

Posted : 10/04/2021 7:53 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@locknkey Good idea. 

@katie I would be interested in reposting old articles if you still have them or if I can access them from archive.org What do you think about locknkey's idea?

Advertisement

Posted : 10/04/2021 10:13 am
RIChris, J.S., RIChris and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j The key (no pun intended) would be to make sure that they were more carefully anonymized this time.

@katie That's a tough spot. Very sorry to hear that you got burned. Hopefully the relationship with your husband has continued to prosper.

Posted : 12/04/2021 9:50 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

That's totally true. Perhaps even deletion of this thread to help remove the link between this and the old My Chaste Hubby site.

Posted : 12/04/2021 1:04 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Katie,

before this thread may be deleted I just want to say that I too recall your blog and really enjoyed it. I recall your being compassionate, thoughtful and forthright.

JD 

Posted : 14/04/2021 3:24 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @locknkey

That seems like a site I would want to read. Maybe the old articles can be reposted here?

Thank you for your kindness  

I don’t think it would be appropriate to sully Emma’s blog with posts from my blog   
but I hope to engage and share more here while honoring Emma and her incredible body of work  

Posted : 16/04/2021 2:03 am
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx thank you. 

Posted : 16/04/2021 2:04 am
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@locknkey

Thank you for your kindness  

I don’t think it would be appropriate to sully Emma’s blog with posts from my blog   
but I hope to engage and share more here while honoring Emma and her incredible body of work  

Posted : 16/04/2021 2:05 am
LocknKey, James52, LocknKey and 3 people reacted
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@true42

Hubby and I are doing well

Posted : 16/04/2021 2:06 am
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@jd

You are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words. 

Posted : 16/04/2021 2:07 am
Jmn
 jmn
(@jmn)
Eminent Member

Hello Katie,

I’m glad to see you here. I remember your blog and enjoyed reading it, along with some excellent guest posts you made on another blog that has also gone offline.

I’m very sorry to hear about your blog being made into an issue at your job. As I recall, this was not the first time your privacy was violated and you had to take time away. I sincerely hope that does not happen to you again.

Jason

Posted : 22/04/2021 7:10 pm
Katie, subhubphx, Katie and 3 people reacted
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@jmn

Thank you Jason for your kind words. 

Posted : 22/05/2021 12:45 am

Advertisement

Share: