Clear all

intro

20 Posts
10 Users
27 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@chastejim

Congratulations Jim for having the courage to be honest with your wife about your desires.  I can tell you from years of experience that a loving, devoted WLM can be the source of an unbelievable amount of joy and bliss for your wife.  As such, your joy and bliss will increase along with hers.

I look forward to hearing all about it.

Posted : 19/11/2020 6:30 am
Chastejim
(@chastejim)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx
thanks for the encouragement.

our last two years have been an incredible journey , yet I feel we have only just scratched the surface !

Advertisement

realising that sex without orgasm is still amazing sex . Actually feeling sexually satisfied from pleasuring my wife to multiple orgasms ,  with no release for myself feels great !

doing all the house chores and really enjoying them is still taking some working out lol

now a device is a permanent feature of our chastity , it all just seems that more real And all the more exiting for it 

🙂

Posted : 20/11/2020 12:30 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Hi Herwife,

Wow! I cannot imagine the internal struggles you have had to deal with, how you cope with daily life and what sort of relationship you have with your understanding wife and family. I had a colleague who became a transgendered woman, she did go through the SRS process but sadly her family was far less supportive. Her life fell apart, she became mentally ill and struggled for a number of years till she met an understanding chap who accepts her for everything she is. It appears you are more fortunate in this regard. Be true to yourself, that's all one can ask of oneself. Good luck.

Posted : 20/11/2020 9:47 am
Herwife, Herwife and Herwife reacted
Herwife
(@herwife)

Posted by: @dianna

@herwife

What an interesting situation you find yourself in! Your wife has turned you into her Wife and is using chastity for this? Do share more please 🙂

Hello all!

Its been a while but to say I am busy ... is well within the mark.
I literally am a "housewife".
I am up before my wife by about 6:30 and I prepare the house, the breakfast, feed pets, make sure the living room is presentable, kitchen is clean, dishwasher unloaded, dishes put away and make sure that her coffee is ready within 5 minutes of her showing up in the living room.
She can show up anytime between 7:30 to 9AM unless she is working, then our schedule is scattered for a few days but its the same routine.
Before she arrives in the living room I will have the TV tuned to her favourite morning talk/news show and I will have gone over pertinent news of the day so I can inform her of anything important while she has her coffee.
We usually discuss this together before I continue with my day.
After we have our coffee and whatever I make to eat, I clean up the kitchen then leave her relaxing while I make the bed and start any laundry.... OK that's enough, I don't have to type out my daily schedule to make my point.
Suffice to say, I am on my feet in the house from morning to night so not a lot of time to return here, not to mention other sites that simply must be read! That's why I haven't been back to post on this since then. ? 

Hi Dianna, I quoted you! ?️ 
I read this soon after you posted it but I was so puzzled about it that I wanted to take my time and answer in the friendliest way possible. (NOT this long though!) Most importantly I wanted to be polite... but yes I was puzzled. 

Chastity and my gender and the fact that I do all the housework is ... well... not connected at all.
Although I am in a full chastity belt 24/7 I don't know how it seemed it was.
I don't know how anyone could actually "force" someone to be a "housewife" by using chastity.
There are a lot of fantasy stories on the web about how some evil domineering woman snares an unsuspecting man and feminizes him or humiliates him into submission.
As my grandmother would say "Well fan me with a brick".
This stuff is fantasy, very few would actually do more than act that out in a mutually agreed upon scene.
It sounds fun, but that is usually not real life. 

There is very little coercion at all in our house. The fact that I wear a full belt 24/7 ... well that is again another issue. That started as kinky fun sure, but as we communicated and got to know each others "dark side" better things just developed that way. Full time chastity came that and her dominance grew into a natural Female Led Marriage. Its as comfortable as an old pair of shoes for us both.

As for the housewife part, when we started to seriously date and began to know that we were going to be together "forever" I told her bluntly that it was MY fantasy life to do as much of the housework as possible while she sat around comfortably watching TV, Movies, reading... whatever she wanted to do while I worked as basically her servant. I would never have shared that with just any woman.
I don't think she believed me right away and it took a while for her to see that I was serious.
I am also the last one in bed at night by the way. ? 

We have talked about getting remarried with her in a feminine styled tux and me in a wedding dress.
She is really pretty and way too feminine to pull off a male styled tux.
(I actually have my wedding dress in my closet and I am waiting for my day LOL)

I would say that we live as close to a reversed 1950's household as possible but its not intentional it just feels the most natural.

I hope that clears things up.

PS:
Next time I post I promise it won't be a book! ? 

Posted : 18/01/2021 4:46 pm
Herwife
(@herwife)

@soundsofdelight Thanks for that, but I am not as brave as I sound.
I have mastered the art of androgynous dressing when I am out and I have not come out to my extended family.
I still do business and attend to my social commitments and duties as male. The only minor concern is my breasts. They are big enough to be difficult to hide but not impossible, so it works out.
Much of what I do in the world is public record or semi public. I am lucky to have been able to spend most of my days at home for the past two years after selling my business and focusing on consulting. But that pesky public service... don't worry, I am NOT a politician ?

You are right about the internal struggles though. I tried on my first dress when I was almost 4.
It has never stopped.

So, because I can stay in my house for days at a time I am able to be 24/7 femme.
The only time I need to be totally in drab is when I am doing something official.
My wife is totally supportive and three out of my 4 kids are either in the LGBTQ community or partnered with someone who is so I am in good company. My daughters send me mothers day cards AND fathers day cards, LOL
I am well aware of what a rare situation I am in, sometimes I cannot believe it and how satisfied I am with life.
Yes, I am blessed!

Posted : 18/01/2021 7:31 pm
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement