11 Posts
4 Users
18 Likes
Jillags
(@jillags)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello everybody,

I stumbled accidentally upon this blog and I'm glad I did.

Finally I can feel comfortable reading articles and relate with a lot.

My husband and I are married for 23 years and we practice chastity, T&D and some power exchange in our marriage for a little over a year now.

My husband was the one to introduce this power dynamic into our relationship. I was reluctant at the beginning, being raised and educated in what was regarded "the proper or traditional way things should be".

Advertisement

To his credit I would say, he eased me gracefully and patiently into my current rightful position.

I think I can say for the both of us, things have never been better or in the right order.

You can get better understanding of our relationship dynamic in our Tumblr blog and captions, under the same name, jillags.

Regards,

Jill.

Posted : 01/10/2020 3:26 pm
spinpole2001, Jafo987, subhubphx and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

So nice to meet you and welcome to the party Jill.  I was glad to have stumbled upon this site as well.  I hope you'll continue to enjoy it and hope to "hear" from you often.

Your story is similar to ours.  My Wife and i have been married 21 years and it was me that brought the idea of her Dominance in our relationship to her.  That was nearly 10 years ago and like you, in the beginning, she was eager but was unsure about how to proceed with confidence.  She was able to find her way and settled in nicely and since, our relationship and love for each other has genuinely deepened and our married existence is better than anyone married for 21 years could hope for.

I tried to find you on Tumblr to learn more but for some reason Tumblr wasn't able to find "jillags".  Perhaps you could share a link? 

In any event, nice to meet you and hope to "see" more of you and your husband again soon.

subhubphx 

Posted : 02/10/2020 6:19 am
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx

welcome Jillags.

I found you (?) on BDSMLR not tumblr 

Posted : 02/10/2020 9:46 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @jillags

You can get better understanding of our relationship dynamic in our Tumblr blog and captions, under the same name, jillags.

I was able to look at your BDSML blog (thanks to my buddy jd) and it's wonderful.  You and your husband look to have a wonderful thing going.  Congratulations to both of you.

Posted : 03/10/2020 7:33 am
Jillags
(@jillags)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@jd

Should be both, I'll get hubby to check..

J

Posted : 03/10/2020 9:50 am
Jillags
(@jillags)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@jd

We checked and it's on both, under jillags

Anyway, I rebloged one of evolvingyourman Tumblr's caption now so you can find it.

J

Posted : 10/10/2020 12:06 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

@jillags

ah, found you, and found Emma’s blog on tumblr. I think that it has become impossible to search and find a NSFW blog using the tumblr phone app. It just won’t show that Jillags or Evolvingyourman exist on the site. Sites like Tumbex or Tumbral which inventory tumblr pages will show (lost) blogs. If you find posts that are reblogs from sites you follow you can then go into that site and navigate laterally into the desired site. This is either true or I’ve made a simple process difficult but I’ve now found both sites ?

Posted : 11/10/2020 9:13 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@jd

i love it when you do research @jd.  Would you kindly share the links to both tumblr sites?  Try as I might, I can't find them.

Posted : 11/10/2020 9:49 am
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

these should work.

always happy to help....

I’m reminded of a Michael Scott quote from the office:

“Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it’s not like this compulsive need to be liked, like my need to be praised.”

Posted : 11/10/2020 11:03 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@jd

Thanks so much buddy.  They're both wonderful blogs!

Posted : 11/10/2020 12:34 pm
Jumper
(@jumper)

Hello everyone,

I am glade I stumbled on this site. My wife and  I had a FLM, it was nothing that we had planned on it just developed over time. I wish we had this information back then.

Jumper

Posted : 15/10/2020 4:56 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement