Notifications
Clear all

4 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Marco
(@marco)
Topic starter

I'm Marco and I'm writing to introduce myself. I chanced upon this blog recently and was very pleased to find such interesting posts and comments about FLR, and seemingly devoid of the male fantasies more often found on the internet. I was attracted to FLR because our relationship had become 'stale', we loved each other and got on well and laughed a lot, but that was about it. My libido had fallen flat and my wife had slowly, for various unrelated reasons, lost a lot of confidence and self-esteem. This could be the answer, and reawaken the passion of our earlier years together.

I bought a silicone cage to try it out, while my wife was away from home for a week. I had been wearing it for a day before my wife was due back, but took it off when I went to collect her. Later that evening, I finally summoned the courage to tell her about FLR, and I showed her two articles about it, one of yours and another. She read the other first and was only slightly intrigued, saying that the writing was 'dry' and obviously written by a man (a bit sexist, but I completely understand). However, when she read your blog (I'm not sure which, maybe Taking the Reins), a very big penny dropped. She smiled and, I believe, she's even more enthusiastic than I am, thanks to you. I was so relieved, but also a little concerned by her sudden excitement.

She then wanted to see what I'd bought and decided that I should put it straight back on. Nothing happened that night, nor the following day, although I made myself busy fetching for her and cooking and tidying up. That evening was amazing in bed. She teased, or rather she tempted me, wearing some sexy underwear and smiling a lot in a wickedly provocative way, while I remained naked and locked. She had her first orgasms for many years and I was passionate in a way that I don't remember ever being before. We were both almost different people, and all after only 3 days locked, one on my own and two with her, and with hardly any teasing!

Sorry for the lengthy introduction. Keep up the good work Emma, your blog is excellent and it will be our essential reading now.

Posted : 15/05/2021 11:13 am
jc5200, subhubphx, Nika and 6 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

I would suggest you should try pegging with her. See if she is into it, then you both win. What if she's submissive and she wants a dominating husband in you.

Advertisement

Find out what her kinks are if any of them fit with one of yours, that's the perfect way to go in my opinion.

If she see this as a way get some use out you by getting you to do more housework(faking interest about your fantasy), that's completely missing the point of a FLR. Dominant women as in my case, talk openly about having control. But submissive women don't always talk about their fantasies.

Talk to her friends privately. They should know more about her and may be willing to tell you if you ask for it. It doesn't have to be FLR.

That is my opinion. Best of luck for you two!

Posted : 15/05/2021 12:03 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I agree with @nika 

Have her read this blog and see what she thinks.

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2018/11/17/how-she-feels-about-pegging/

Welcome to the site Marco! Best of luck to you and your lovely wife, we are here to answer any questions that you might have along the way.

Posted : 15/05/2021 12:50 pm
Marco
(@marco)
Topic starter

Thanks Nika, I didn't explain my situation sufficiently in a short introduction, even though it was quite long :). I'll clarify a little.

It is very early days for us. We are still at the starting post in this and we'll have to take it at her own pace, and at the moment there are reasons for her and sometimes us to be away a lot, so apart from the initial silicone cage practise time, we haven't had a chance. We have been together for a long time and I was always the dominant one.

I think I intimated that she showed, and is still showing, great interest in pursuing FLR. And if she isn't interested it will stop, but she is acting very interested. For example (and I'm sorry that I didn't mention this), she is writing short stories about us set in an FLR relationship (with her suitably dominant, to my mind), and has told me to also write similar stories, which we then each read. This seems to be a great suggestion for setting ground work for when we will have more time (and a proper cage) soon. In the meantime, the stories and Emma's website is keeping us both eager to continue this path.

Many thanks, Nika, for your best wishes, and they are returned.

Posted : 15/05/2021 12:53 pm
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement