Pegging is our new normal.

12 Posts
9 Users
48 Likes
Martin49
(@martin49)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We are new to pegging but I find that after this becomes a normal part of our relationship, my body craves her attention in both ways. In our relationship she dictates when and how we have sex. Many times I'll be laying beside her, knowing of her desire to be intimate and my penis will throb along with my bottom. My body knows that I will be receiving her love in one fashion or the other but I don't know which way. Once pegging became a regular part of our sexual experiences, my body began to crave it. Sex with my penis does feel better and is my preference but the emotions that accompany pegging and accepting her into my body give me longer lasting levels of comfort and submission. 

Pegging makes me feel safe and loved in a way that I've never felt before. I crave her gentle, yet confident hands guiding her toy into me. 

Posted : 07/11/2019 10:24 am
subhubphx, Emma, rockemsockemlockem and 6 people reacted
Rockemsockemlockem
(@rockemsockemlockem)
Eminent Member

This is a wonderful description. We can identify 100% with this. 

Posted : 08/11/2019 9:53 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

@rockemsockemlockem

Us too!

Advertisement

Posted : 14/11/2019 5:56 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

We are about 50% pegging and piv. I really do experience a craving that I didn't feel with piv sex. I want to have him beneath me. I want to take him. I want him to be mine. It is like my mind is thinking about how I want him to feel me inside of him. How I want him to know that he is mine by accepting me into him. 

It is really great. I love having new feelings in my 30s around something that I assumed I had learned everything about in my 20s.

Posted : 15/11/2019 1:53 pm
subhubphx, Bluesboy, spinpole2001 and 6 people reacted
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

I was the one who brought pegging into our relationship. I was pretty open about my bisexuality when I started dating her and was upfront about the need to be penetrated once in a while. It took her a while to adjust to that because she was not very fond of that region (to put it mildly). But once we got started she was convinced! She had never penetrated anyone before and she loves that feeling of power now. I wouldn't say she craves because I usually bring it up when I want it but she definitely enjoys it when we are doing it (we have always owned a double sided one).

Posted : 30/06/2020 10:53 am
subhubphx, Emma, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

We are very much in favour of this practice as well. I like the psychological pleasure it gives me to reverse the roles and more than anything else I like to see the sensations that pegging gives me about my husband.
And let's just say it's a good way to maintain his body. I've never had so many abs ? 

Posted : 10/08/2020 10:09 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@ruined-julie When we do pegging, I typically take more of an active role and he is usually lying there beneath me. I read your post and was a bit confused for a moment but I think you select positions where he does the majority of the work. This is an interesting idea and I can see why he would develop ab muscles quickly. Is my assumption correct?

Posted : 10/08/2020 11:44 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

The only time that I have managed a prostate orgasm was from being on top cow girl style. There was some light stroking from my wife in the beginning but by the time I orgasmed it was pretty all me riding while she played with my nipples. The rocking back and forth was very stimulating on her cock, which is larger than mine. Our current situation precludes this position for safety. 

With that said I feel closer and enjoy the overall experience more when I am being penetrated by her. It isn't about me when she takes me from behind so I can relax and open myself to her. 

Posted : 10/08/2020 12:03 pm
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Hey,@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j.

No sorry, you're wronf, but it's because of my bad englishit's. Actually I was talking about MY abs.
The constant pelvic movements have given me an impressive six pack. Perfect for the summer body. ?
As far as pegging is concerned we are fond of multiple positions even if I must admit that doggy remains my favorite.

Posted : 10/08/2020 2:15 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@ruined-julie

ooh. In which case I totally agree! Sorry, I see that I misread it. I don't fault your English at all!

Posted : 12/08/2020 3:06 pm
Enigma213
(@enigma213)

New to the forum. We do it as part of her dom play with me. I am usually required to submit to her wearing panties and a plug to get my mind in a submissive state. Then she takes a paddle to my bare bottom to get it nice and red. Then I get fucked long and hard with her big black strap on. She likes the control she feels in the masculine role as a change of pace and how my attitude changes after she has me submit completely to her.

Posted : 28/08/2020 11:51 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @martin49

Pegging makes me feel safe and loved in a way that I've never felt before. I crave her gentle, yet confident hands guiding her toy into me. 

We enjoy pegging although it is me that wishes we did it more.  It is the most intimate act in my mind because of the obvious power exchange dynamic that is involved.  Favorite positions are 1) me on my tummy, legs together  2)  Missionary because we can look into each others eyes   and 3)  Cowgirl position because it requires the least amount of physical effort on my wife's part and is most conducive to a prostate orgasm, which if you haven't experienced one, is an amazing feeling. 

Posted : 28/08/2020 12:15 pm
RandiWithAnI, Vikter, RandiWithAnI and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement