Forum

Pegging is our new normal.  

RSS
Martin49
(@martin49)

We are new to pegging but I find that after this becomes a normal part of our relationship, my body craves her attention in both ways. In our relationship she dictates when and how we have sex. Many times I'll be laying beside her, knowing of her desire to be intimate and my penis will throb along with my bottom. My body knows that I will be receiving her love in one fashion or the other but I don't know which way. Once pegging became a regular part of our sexual experiences, my body began to crave it. Sex with my penis does feel better and is my preference but the emotions that accompany pegging and accepting her into my body give me longer lasting levels of comfort and submission. 

Pegging makes me feel safe and loved in a way that I've never felt before. I crave her gentle, yet confident hands guiding her toy into me. 

Posted : 07/11/2019 5:24 pm
RockemSockemLockem
(@rockemsockemlockem)

This is a wonderful description. We can identify 100% with this. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2019 4:53 pm
Emma liked
Dplaything
(@dplaything)

@rockemsockemlockem

Us too!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2019 12:56 am
Emma liked
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

We are about 50% pegging and piv. I really do experience a craving that I didn't feel with piv sex. I want to have him beneath me. I want to take him. I want him to be mine. It is like my mind is thinking about how I want him to feel me inside of him. How I want him to know that he is mine by accepting me into him. 

It is really great. I love having new feelings in my 30s around something that I assumed I had learned everything about in my 20s.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2019 8:53 pm
Share: