Would like to try

8 Posts
6 Users
12 Likes
Bluesboy
(@bluesboy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have a lot of interest in experiencing pegging with my wife. Curious about the feeling of a prostate O but more about the power exchange. I think it could really be good for both of us as we journey down the FKR path. But she says she would feel ‘weird’ with a strap on attached. The last post by Emma in Evolving.....seemed so tender, fun and intriguing. I hope I can find a way to convince my wife for us to try it. 

Posted : 03/11/2019 4:54 am
Martin49
(@martin49)
Eminent Member

I have never experienced a prostate orgasm but even the feelings without a prostate orgasm are wonderful. The emotions around pegging are the best. Guys don't normally receive these kinds of emotions from sex. 

Posted : 07/11/2019 10:26 am
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member

Pegging can feel great if everything is at the correct angle. Prostate orgasms are unlike anything I'd ever felt before. They're...powerful. Normal orgasms are great. But for a prostate orgasm, you have to give up total control of your body. I wasn't even sure what was happening during the first one I experienced. It's only happened a couple of times. But godalmighty! are they amazing.

For me, they happened because of patience and my wonderful lover holding things in just the right angle and speed. And more patience.

Posted : 07/11/2019 5:47 pm
djv, goldilocks, Emma and 6 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Kevin has never experienced one either, maybe a future blog topic. I'd love to help give him one!

Advertisement

Posted : 07/11/2019 6:38 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@patches I couldn't agree with you more. As a bisexual man I got my fair share of prostate orgasms with my ex. My wife only pegs me to oblige me and reward me when she is really in the mood. She is not fond of that region at all regardless of how much I clean. I feel the orgasm all over the body as opposed to penis orgams which are good but nowhere as good. I think I have only had a fully body orgasm once with my penis. And with prostate orgasms, I don't get the post orgasm blues unlike the penis orgasms which make me a different person altogether for that day.

Posted : 09/08/2020 2:18 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@goldilocks Are there any tips that might help Kev and I experience one of those together? It is a gift that I would love to give him ? 

Posted : 13/08/2020 4:11 pm
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

From strap on penetration only is hard for me, though I will admit to not being as experienced as some here. I have only managed that way one time. However in a recent play session where I was restrained my wife decided to use a rabbit style vibrator which was a surprise to me. She was going back and forth between thrusting and holding pressure in place. That only took a few minutes before I was a quivering shaking mess of pleasure. It was one of the most powerful feelings I have experienced and was far better than previously. I remained caged for the entire event and had a "dry orgasm" ( not sure if that a thing, but I definitely came and nothing came out? Reverse ruined orgasm?) It was 4-5 days since my last release so there was a good amount of pressure on my prostate to increase sensitivity. 

From my recent experience I can say it would be an amazing gift to give Kevin. If it is as powerful for him as it was me than  aftercare will be important. I felt like my brain melted almost through the next morning, and was very open and emotional. I had to keep myself pretty busy to stay focused.

Posted : 14/08/2020 3:28 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Apologies for the super late reply. I had lost the password for the site and it took me a long time to figure it out.

Prostate orgasms are not easy to achieve. The male partners I had in past all had different preferences (one didn't like being penetrated at all). For me, what works is a gentle start with pressure gradually increasing. But keep in mind that pressure is not the same as speed. It should Kev who decides how fast you go and how hard --just as you should decide how Andrew or he go in you. And I think Kevin would have to explore his body first. My first prostate orgasm did not come from a partner though. It came through masturbation using anal wands. Once I had figured what worked I was clear with my partners on how to achieve that.

Now, as for you and Kev achieving such an orgasm together (meaning both of you climaxing together) I am not sure what to suggest as we haven't had one together either. As Lemmings is not too much into it, we haven't given the double sided dildo a shot. Perhaps that could work for you? Or, perhaps Andrew could help you.

Posted : 16/01/2021 5:43 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement