FLR can make a special kind of man

8 Posts
2 Users
21 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I volunteer two to five days a week at our local victims intervention program, it is a support group for abused women and children.  I do mostly things like arranging for safe temporary housing, helping with restraining orders and PFAs, and helping the women find employment if need be.  That kind of stuff.  It is very rewarding but can be frustrating sometimes.  The system sucks.  Today was the worst day ever. 

A little over two weeks ago a sweet, naive girl in her early thirties came to us badly bruised and hurt. She had been living with her man for a couple years and he had obviously been verbally and emotionally abusing her but this time he actually beat her and pretty badly.  I arranged for safe housing for her, made sure her phone tracking was disabled, helped her find a job, and helped her with filing a restraining order.  I really liked her and checked on her regularly.  She was doing well.  This morning I spent two hours visiting her in the ER.  It seems her BF found out where she was working and met her there two days ago.  He sweet talked into believing he loved her and he would never hurt her again.  Undenounced to anyone she went back with him.  She apparently told him she wasn’t ready to have sex yet and when she told him that again this morning he beat the crap out of her and raped her.  He told her she was to quit her job and get the apartment clean before he came back from work.  She called 911 and they got her to the emergency room.  The police were there when I arrived.  The police had called me.  She told them she didn’t want to talk to anyone till I was there because she didn’t have anyone else she could trust.  Not a single friend.  I helped her fill out arrest warrants and called her employer who understood and said she could take some time off and even assured me that when she came back to work he would make sure she always got home safely.  I know him pretty well and he is a good guy.  Her face and one eye were a total mess but nothing was broken and she was released and I got her back to the safe house.  I stayed with her most of the day and tried to reassure her and gave her some advice.  I checked her phone and the tracking app had been enabled so we disabled that.  The police had assured me that if the creep made bail they would notify both her and me.  By the time I got home I was emotionally drained.  I thought I had calmed down and was normal by the time Dave came home. 

I met Dave at the door and gave him a kiss like always and he suddenly put both arms around me and held me and asked, “Are you alright?”  It took a second or two and then I said, “No.  It was a horrible day.”  He asked if I wanted to tell him what happened.  I told him the whole story and he just stood there listening and holding my hand.  Then he walked me to the dining table and told me to sit down and relax and he’d get dinner.  Next thing I know he came back with a glass of wine and told me if I needed to scream I could just yell at him for being a man and it would be okay.  I laughed a little and I did not yell at  him.

Early in our marriage I worked on teaching Dave to be aware of me.  That he needed to pay attention and be sensitive to my every mood and every need.  If he could do that I would feel loved and be happy.  He  learned well and he always knows when I need a hug or when I am feeling a little playful or frisky.  Tonight was over the top.  I thought I had put my heartache away and wasn’t going to burden Dave with it and he knew the minute I kissed him something was very wrong. 

I appreciate that he does more than his share around the house and provides well for us.  I love that he respects me and treats me always like a lady and like I am special.  Those things have nothing to do with our FLR.  Those things were natural to him from day one.  I did teach him to make love and how to be intimate even in between his scheduled orgasms and it is wonderful that now he can be so giving in the bedroom.  But what happened tonight told me that everything I have done to mold this man has made him something special. 

Advertisement

Right now I want nothing more than to make love to him.  Maybe after he gives me oral tonight I will take his cage off and return the favor. 

Posted : 26/08/2021 5:25 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Today was a much better day.  As soon as Dave left for work I called the young woman to see how she was doing.  She said she wanted to go back to work but she was afraid because she looked so bad.  I went over to the safe house.  There was no amount of makeup that would camouflage her eyes or lips but she wanted to go to work if she could.  I called Jeff and told him she wanted to come to work but she was nervous about how she looked.  I asked if it would be okay.  Jeff said he could use all the help he can get because he has a ton of orders to get out and he is short people.  He said he would make sure everyone understood if she could come in.  I drove her to the job.  When we got there Jeff met us and told her he wanted to sign something first.  He gave a piece of paper that he had hand written these words. 

“You may have beaten me up but I am the one who is strong.  While you rot in jail I am getting on with                 my life.  I will be okay.” 

There was a place for her signature.  He told her to sign it and keep it with her where she would see it often to remind her she is strong and she will be okay.  The woman cried but she signed it big and bold and she folded it up and stuffed it in her bra.  Before he took her out to her station I told her I would pick her up at the end of the day and asked her if she would like to have supper with Dave and Me.  She said she would love to and hugged me and I left.

I called Dave to let him know what happened and she was coming for supper.  He said he could sneak out a little early and make supper if I wanted but I assured him I had everything under control.  I have to go pick her up now.  I’ll write more later tonight for anyone who might be interested in a non-FLR/chastity story.

Posted : 27/08/2021 1:30 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Dave got home shortly after we did and I kissed him as he came in.  He said that was much better tonight and gave me a pat on my butt.  I knew what he meant.  I went back to getting supper together and he introduced himself to our company.  (I will not reveal her name.)  She apologized for how she looked and Dave said it was okay.  He could see she is a beautiful woman and the scars will heal quicker than you think and you will feel pretty again. 

Then he asked her how her day at work was.  She said it was wonderful.  She said in the morning she could tell that everyone wanted to say something or ask questions but were afraid to.  At lunch she remembered what the boss had made her sign and she summoned up all her courage and told the others it was alright if they wanted to talk about or ask her anything.  She said it was wonderful because they wanted to know everything and they were so supportive and encouraging.  Then she said, “I actually made some friends today.” 

Dave and the woman helped set the table and we had a good dinner and she insisted on helping with the cleanup.  Dave and I drove her back to the safe house together.  She said she is going to take the bus to work the next day.  It is just something she has to do.  I think she is going to make it.

On our way home I asked Dave how he knew I was not okay last night because I thought I had hidden it pretty well.  He said, “It was in the kiss and the way you touched me.  Your lips felt wrong and the touch wasn’t natural.”  Then he said, “You taught me to always notice those things about you.”  All I could do was smile.  I felt like his world revolved around me but in a good loving way, not an obligatory way.  I have molded the near perfect husband.

A little about last night.  I decided not to give him an oral orgasm because it would mess up our schedule but I still wanted to show him something more special than a normal weeknight.  After he gave me oral I took off his cage and took him to the edge with my tongue and hand and then went back to snuggling.  After his member relaxed for a bit I brought it back to erect and rolled him on his back.  I climbed on him and put his penis in me and told him very sternly we were not having sex, we were just making love so he wasn’t to move at all.  I just laid on top of him very still.  Then he started to caress my back and his arms are so long his hands can reach my knees and he just softly ran them up and down my body while he kissed me gently and said I love you.  He eventually slipped out which was a good thing because I was losing control quickly.  I rolled off and directed his hands to my vagina and had him masturbate me to an amazing orgasm.  After a couple of minutes I rolled into his arms and we held each other so tightly and I fell asleep in an instant.

I am going to wait till tomorrow to have Dave read this whole thing with me.  I hope it doesn’t go to his head about how wonderful he was last night. 

I just realized that this topic has little to do with chastity or FLR and probably belongs in the "everything else" category.  If @Emma also thinks so and can move it I would feel better.  I do not want to distort her categories.  This site is so well organized and allows us to talk about almost anything. 

Posted : 27/08/2021 5:37 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

@steph I love hearing about your journey and it can stay right where it is even if it goes off-topic. Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 28/08/2021 10:46 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Thank you.  I chose this site because it is more about loving relationships than domination as so many are.  It is well run and friendly and I didn't want to be the one to screw things up.

Posted : 28/08/2021 1:21 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I called the young woman this evening to see how she did.  She said it went well.  The boss (Jeff) was glad she was willing to work Saturday because he needs all the help he can get.  There were a few different people there but they apparently were all very nice.  She wants to work every Saturday if she can and she will have enough money to find her own place and move out of the safe house.  She said the bus was hard.  Some people wouldn't even look at her and others stared but one older woman sat next to her and asked her if she needed any help.  I feel so good tonight.  

I brought Dave in to read what I wrote in this topic.  He smiled the whole time.  When he finished he said, "You don't just make me better, you make everybody better."  Then he added with a bit of a smirk, "You did a good job on both of us."  He may have gotten a touch cocky but he did turn out well.

Posted : 28/08/2021 4:02 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This post is just to update how the young woman is doing.  We both got a call last Tuesday that the EX BF made bail.  I called her and asked her if she would like to have supper with us and she said she would love to.  I called Dave to tell him and he snuck out of work early and had supper started while I picked the woman up at work.  

While we were eating the EX called her and tried to convince her to drop the charges.  She put her phone on speaker.  She told him she was going to ask for the maximum sentence and she was going to call and report him for violating the retraining order that says he is to have no contact.  

I talked to her again today.  She got her paycheck yesterday and with the money she got the week before she is going to start looking for an apartment.   I think she is going to be alright. 

Posted : 04/09/2021 11:22 am
Headtrip, NocteLocked, true42 and 6 people reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Those three days helping Jane while her mother lay there dying were the hardest three days of my life.  I got back Friday about 6:00 and Dave met me at the door with a hug.  I was physically tired but I was even more emotionally drained.  Dave told me supper could wait and led me to the sofa.  He took my shoes off and pushed my pant legs up and massaged my puppies and my legs and it felt fantastic.  After a few minutes I unbuttoned my blouse and laid back on the sofa and asked him to kiss my neck and my shoulders and make me feel loved.  There is just something about when he kisses my bare shoulders.  He did so and he gently rubbed my tummy.  The last thing I remember before drifting off was pressing his face against my chest and holding him.  I woke up somewhere between 7:30 and eight o’clock and he had beef stew and a salad ready for supper.  I didn’t talk much at all.  I wasn’t ready to.  We went to bed early and Dave just kissed me goodnight and held me till I fell asleep.

Saturday morning we snuggled for a bit but I didn’t have my heart in it.  We got up and I didn’t feel like doing any of my chores.  I had done so many chores at Jane’s mother’s but mostly I was still depressed.  Dave just quietly got everything done while I sat and did needlepoint.  I babbled about my trip.  I told Dave I had to do a lot of laundry and cooked all the meals and did dishes but the hard part was sitting with Jane.  I said the last three hours or so Jane knew it was the end and she sat there just holding her mother’s hand and trying not to cry.  All I could do was sit with her and rub her back a little and I felt so useless and helpless.  I can’t even imagine what Jane was feeling.  At one point I said for a moment I almost felt like it was my mother dying.  Dave started to say that my mother is fine but stopped half way through because he realized I didn’t want a response.  I just needed him to be there and listen. 

When bedtime came we got undressed and I gave him the key, he took off his cage, and we climbed into bed.  Dave didn’t get at all sexy.  He kissed me softly and asked me if I was alright and I said yes.  He knew I wasn’t.  He just held me tightly for a few minutes and then, almost crying, I said I know this is supposed to be and he cut me off.  He said don’t even ask and he just wrapped those long arms of his around me and held me.  After a few minutes I asked him if he would make love to me in his special way.  He rubbed my breasts and my vagina till I got moist and he got an erection and then he rolled on his back and I rolled up on him and he got his penis in me and then he just caressed my body in that sensual almost sexy way.  It took several minutes but eventually I had that moment.  I think he had already gone limp and slipped out of me but it didn’t matter.  We rolled onto our sides and he still had his arms around me and I was asleep in no time.  He controlled the bedroom Saturday night and he did it with so much love.

Sunday morning I was still in the dumps a bit.  Around noon Dave said come with me.  I have the cure for “Being DOWN syndrome” and laughed at his own bad, slightly insensitive joke.  He said, “we are going to Ice Cream Palace.”  The problem with Ice Cream Palace is they have 33 great flavors (well except for licorice) and how do you choose?  We finished our ice cream and when he pulls out of the lot he turns the wrong way and I ask him where we are going and he tells me I’ll see soon enough.  We pull into the tiny amusement park outside of town.  After labor day it is only open on weekends.  It is really for the twelve and under set but they do have miniature golf and skeeball.  The first thing he makes me do is ride the merry-go-round with him.  We were the only adults on it except for a young woman holding her youngster on the horse.  We laughed the whole ride.  We played some miniature golf and ended up spending a good couple of hours there.  It was exactly what I needed.

Sunday night I told Dave we needed to go to bed early and get some rest.  We showered together and I teased him a lot.  I told him I was sorry he missed his Saturday night but I would let him have it next week so he didn’t have to go two more weeks.  I slipped on a very sexy nightgown and Dave wears nothing but his cage to bed.  We had lots of foreplay and eventually I had him go down on me and I had a great orgasm.  We snuggled some more and then I had him masturbate me while I played with his cage and testicles.  He was hard enough that the cage had to be uncomfortable but he didn’t say anything.  I soon had another “O.”  We cuddled and talked for a while and then I said I had teased him enough for one night and we should go to sleep.  He put his arms around me to let me curl up in them and then I said, “Just kidding.  Get your key and we will pretend it is Saturday night.”  If they had an Olympic event for removing your cage he would have won the gold medal.  He got back in bed and I cautioned him that I would not tolerate a slam-bam thank you mam.  He said that will never happen again.  We must have spent the next half hour, probably longer making love and when it finally happened I think he had the biggest orgasm ever.  We laid there together for a couple minutes and he was still panting.  Finally he said, “Thank you.  That was wonderful.’’  Then he said, “I know you didn’t have to do that for me.”  I said, “But I had to do it for us.  We both needed that moment.” We cuddled and talked some more and then I said, “I think I am starting to ooze.  Why don’t you take care of it.  He went down on me and gave me one more “O.”  We snuggled and talked and then he wrapped me up in his arms and we fell asleep.  I honestly don’t understand why every keyholder doesn’t want to experience that moment when you orgasm almost simultaneously with the man you love.  It is an indescribable moment.

We woke up very early this morning And had a wonderful snuggle session.  I’ll call Jane later just to remind her if she needs anything or just somebody to talk to I am only a phone call away. 

Sorry this got so long.  It helped to write about the emotionally hard moments with Jane.  The rest was about how Dave has grown from that awkward geek that couldn’t even talk to a women into a man who understands my every mood and feeling and need and desire.

Posted : 20/09/2021 3:53 am
Headtrip, true42, Headtrip and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement