Humiliating Fun

16 Posts
7 Users
42 Likes
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I decided to repost this from reddit because it seemed so perfect. If that isn't allowed please delete.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Femdom/comments/ijcccu/fun_times_humiliating_my_husband/

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Kimmy2006

Posted : 24/10/2021 7:04 am
joebear, subhubphx, joebear and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you for posting! I can absolutely relate with much of that. Reposting from other sites is just fine with me assuming you cite where you copied it from. 

One part stood out for me as I am planning to do a CFNM blog soon. 

• Controlled public humiliation. Organize with a strip club/brothel to do group clothed female-nude hubby. Can have him do various degrading acts while everyone verbally insults.

This was interesting, I can imagine finding a group of link-minded individuals for this to be a thing. The annual EYM Fest at the howard johnson by the Denver airport

Advertisement

This post was modified 2 years ago by Emma

Posted : 24/10/2021 7:20 am
joebear, djv, joebear and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@Kimmy2006 ... So much of this is awesome and I can't wait to share this with my Wife.  We aren't into humiliation for the sake of humiliation, but Ms. K. has been building up momentum for discussing/trying/doing most of the things listed here.  Thanks for sharing this post.  

@Emma I'm very excited to know that you are planning a CFNM post soon.  It has been a long desire of mine for my place and role in our relationship to be readily apparent to others when we are together with them.  On all levels from just casual conversation to the open display of our power dynamic in a sexual settings while with others.  We're evolving and and it's very exciting to talk about and experience new things in our life together.

We are going on an Anniversary 5 day weekend in Lake Tahoe in a month or so.  The idea of a strip club/brothel CFNM experience is exciting to think about and I guess something that could possibly even be easily arrange being in Nevada and all.  It wouldn't be the first time Ms. K. and were in a strip club together, but it would be a first in our WLM dynamic, so who knows.  

Partly inspired by your recent site feature "Tell a Friend" anonymously, We have been talking a little about revealing our little secret to one of her close friend confidants.  My excitement when thinking it happening has little to do with humiliation for me.  I wouldn't feel humiliated.  I'd feel proud.  No, that wouldn't be it.  I get excited because I think taking such a big step in our evolution would break down a barrier for her that would allow her feel a new, higher level of power and confidence, that would help propel her to even more freedom to experience things that she would find joyful.

Posted : 24/10/2021 7:48 am
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

The annual EYM Fest at the howard johnson by the Denver 

Are you for reals, Emma? That would be fun! 

Posted : 24/10/2021 9:06 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @djv

Sadly I was joking but Kev and I were talking about the aspects of CFNM that turn him on and we go on the topic of the audience and whom he would feel most comfortable/uncomfortable with. Comfortable was people from this site and people who were already understanding and comfortable with our wonderful style of relationship dynamic. Uncomfortable was his family (yikes!). 

@subhubphx I've been talking to Marie from mariecfnm and hoping to put an interview together soon. I find the arousal factors behind CFNM especially difficult to articulate so for that reason it is taking longer to for me to articulate. The part that I find particularly interesting is knowing up front what is typically hidden about a man. 

Posted : 24/10/2021 11:35 am
djv, subhubphx, djv and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Sadly I was joking but Kev and I were talking about the aspects of CFNM that turn him on and we go on the topic of the audience and whom he would feel most comfortable/uncomfortable with. Comfortable was people from this site and people who were already understanding and comfortable with our wonderful style of relationship dynamic. Uncomfortable was his family (yikes!). 

@subhubphx I've been talking to Marie from mariecfnm and hoping to put an interview together soon. I find the arousal factors behind CFNM especially difficult to articulate so for that reason it is taking longer to for me to articulate. The part that I find particularly interesting is knowing up front what is typically hidden about a man. 

As impracticable and unlikely as an "EYM Fest" is, it sure would be a fun thing to do because there is a closeness among members here that doesn't exists in other places.  Attending a munch or even a play party is something that I would love to do some day (bucket list), but the uncertainty of the character of the people and the concern over discretion is the biggest hurdle to get over.  Hanging with "friends" from here to meet and greet, chat and whatever, would just feel more comfortable and safer.  Someday perhaps.

The CFNM subject is a very exciting one to think about, and fantasize about.  My answers are very much in line with Kevin's here.

Posted : 25/10/2021 8:44 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@subhubphx I have participated and even been involved organizing a local munch. Munches ebb and flow with the people who attend. Ours was monthly and quite large and at a public place, whom the owners knew what we were about. Very fun events. I also have been to many house play parties and public play spaces. Public play spaces are exciting but you literally have no idea who you are surrounded by and their kinks…in other words, you may see things you may not necessarily agree with…its part of that scene. House parties are usually amongst people who already know each other, maybe from the munch you have attended and they have accepted you as safe sane and consentual..and you them. Much safer imo. 
Although I had a very….awkward experience once at a house party, lol. Nothing like seeing someone you work with while your bare ass naked and a collar on ?

The bdsm scene for me, has mostly good people in it, at least in our area. We did have some unsavory folks from time to time show up, but over all, met really nice people and never once was i outed or ridiculed or felt intimated. 
Overall, i enjoyed that part of my life and glad I experienced it. Like many things, once the excitement and new wore off I realized I was not a true masochist and left the scene…but it was something I really wanted to try at the time and glad I did. 

Posted : 25/10/2021 9:37 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx I have participated and even been involved organizing a local munch. Munches ebb and flow with the people who attend. Ours was monthly and quite large and at a public place, whom the owners knew what we were about. Very fun events. I also have been to many house play parties and public play spaces. Public play spaces are exciting but you literally have no idea who you are surrounded by and their kinks…in other words, you may see things you may not necessarily agree with…its part of that scene. House parties are usually amongst people who already know each other, maybe from the munch you have attended and they have accepted you as safe sane and consentual..and you them. Much safer imo. 
Although I had a very….awkward experience once at a house party, lol. Nothing like seeing someone you work with while your bare ass naked and a collar on ?

The bdsm scene for me, has mostly good people in it, at least in our area. We did have some unsavory folks from time to time show up, but over all, met really nice people and never once was i outed or ridiculed or felt intimated. 
Overall, i enjoyed that part of my life and glad I experienced it. Like many things, once the excitement and new wore off I realized I was not a true masochist and left the scene…but it was something I really wanted to try at the time and glad I did. 

Thanks so much for reply my frie3nd.  The way you describe munches and house parties is pretty much what we can envision them being like.  I didn't mean to imply that BDSM events lure primarily sketchy people.  I expect that even the most unorganized events had some level of scrutiny to make sure that sketchy isn't involved for the most part.  That part of it is less concerning that the other thing you mentioned ... "Nothing like seeing someone you work with while your bare ass naked and a collar on ?"

My Wife and I are VERY private about our lifestyle.  In fact, only one of her two very best friends knows about it, and she lives in another state far away.  We're somewhat prominent in our community.  Ms. K. is adamant about nobody in our sphere being aware of our unconventional lifestyle.  I suppose that if something like that would happen, it would have to be out of town.  Early on in our relationship, before our acknowledged lifestyle, we went to a sex club in San Francisco to see what it was all about.  We both pretty much knew it would be only a reconnaissance mission with no expectation of playing.  We were both kinky in our relationship from the start, so I suppose something could've happened if the setting was something caused it to happen naturally.  It was gross.  It was mostly a bunch of fat perverts sitting around with their cocks out waiting for something to happen with any of the very few females in the place.   We toured the place and could see that it would be fun given the right circumstances, but not on this night.  

Posted : 25/10/2021 10:20 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

Nope, totally get where you were coming from. Its a legitimate concern. 
Being outgoing with like minded people doesn’t imply that you want the rest of the world to know about your relationship and private life. 

BTW the person i worked with never said a thing outside the party and never saw him again at an event. He and his wife were infrequent visitors, but obviously solid as people. We did have a good knowing nod and laugh the next week lol.

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:36 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

One part stood out for me as I am planning to do a CFNM blog soon. 

Hi Emma,

Looking forward to your CFNM blog. Earlier this year I was on the receiving end of what was an unexpected CFNM experience (Birthday Bash post) that at the time I didn't even recognise it to be as such. Initially I found it somewhat traumatising but since then just thinking about it gets me excited. There was no humiliation by the three ladies, just a bit of friendly banter, it was the shock of the unexpected public nudity that made it traumatic. I'd love to do it again though.

Posted : 26/10/2021 6:01 am
subhubphx, djv, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think this CFNM blog will be done tonight and I plan to post it tomorrow! It is a good one and I am excited to share it with you all.

Posted : 22/11/2021 3:09 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j   Oh boy, I can't wait.  I love this topic.

Posted : 22/11/2021 3:48 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I couldn't wait so I posted it early. Enjoy!

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2021/11/22/what-is-cfnm-an-interview-with-marie-cfnm/

Posted : 22/11/2021 4:44 pm
Subwilliam
(@subwilliam)
Eminent Member

Excellent!!  thank you for revisiting the original post!!

Posted : 23/11/2021 9:32 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I have a plain-Jane type, serious, cute redheaded doctor.  I've fantasized about Ms. K. sending to my physical like this.

Posted : 25/11/2021 6:50 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement