Clear all

I am among the caged

4 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

The Jail Bird arrived and it was "installed".  Prior to that it was a CB6000 and I was only required to wear it by my Wife as punishment ... because it was so uncomfortable.  As such, I was on the honor system and although that worked well, there is just something so powerfully symbolic about wearing a cage that we both knew we were missing out on something.

Ms. K. saw a picture of a Jail Bird somewhere and immediately fell in love with how it looked.  She made me buy one.  Let me just say without any equivocation .... THIS THING IS AMAZINGLT COMFORTABLE!  Ms. K just absolutely loves how it looks on me.  

We shall how this develops and if she has plans for us to evolve into lengthy cage times.  Wish me luck!

Posted : 16/03/2021 4:17 pm
Dm6360
(@dm6360)
Eminent Member

Glad you got your steel cage. It's so much more comfortable to wear and keep clean.

Posted : 17/03/2021 1:41 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@dm6360  Thanks man!  You're absolutely right.  I never realized what a difference comfort can make.  

Advertisement

Posted : 17/03/2021 4:23 pm
dm6360, dm6360 and dm6360 reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

We have had our Jail Bird back for about 6 weeks now, where we had it shortened and exchanged the padlock for a security screw. Hubby reports that the shortened cage is just as comfortable as the longer one and that he is enjoying the 'snugness' of having less room.

From my perspective the screw is the biggest, and best, change. No more fiddling with a lock and no sharp padlock to scrap me when he's nestling against my bum or if I'm rubbing myself against him.

The screw is a bit fiddly to fit so a side effect is that I'm even less inclined to unlock him and it fact it's only been off once since we've had it back so far and that was only for a quick edging session and then back on.

Posted : 18/03/2021 3:47 am
dm6360, dm6360 and dm6360 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement