Memories

1 Posts
1 Users
9 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This is just me reminiscing.  I decided to post it just because it is such a fond memory that I haven’t visited in a long time.  Read it or not as you choose it is not exactly wank fodder.  LOL

I was cleaning out the “Fibber Magee Closet”  (Most of you may be too young to remember Fibber Magee and Molly on radio) and I came across our wedding album.  We hadn’t looked at it in years.  I leafed through it and there was the little paper that Dave had written his wedding vows on.  I had made Dave give me that paper for our wedding album.  It brought back memories of how all this started for us.  It predates our chastity but it was a hint of what was to come. 

When I got to the alter I noticed that my brother, Dave’s best man, had an old black umbrella next to him.  It was a beautiful day so I wasn’t sure what it was there for.  When the minister said he knew we had written our own vows and asked Dave to say his, my brother handed the umbrella to Dave.  Dave turned and faced me holding the umbrella in front of him.  He pulled a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and began to read.  This is what he said.

“This is the very umbrella I offered to you to protect you from the rain the day I first laid eyes on you.  You reluctantly accepted it and I figured I would never see it again.  But you returned it and when you did you turned my life around and upside down and topsy Turvey and I have never been the same since.  Today this umbrella is my promise to you.  If you accept it again, it will protect you from every storm cloud that should ever come your way.  It can do this because I will love, honor, cherish, and respect you for as long as I live.  I can offer you my umbrella because I know if you accept it you will treat it with loving care.  I pray you will accept it and promise in return to lead and guide me throughout this amazing adventure we are about to embark on.  Please accept my umbrella.”

At this point I remember tears were rolling down my face and I am sure it was the first time I had cried since I was a toddler.  I took the umbrella and said, “I accept your umbrella.”  I paused and didn’t know what to say because the vows I had written and memorized seemed lame at that point.  So I just came up with some words to try to tell Dave how much I loved him.  I said something like I will accept your umbrella and make it our umbrella and we will walk together through every storm that comes our way.  And I promise we will always bask in the sunshine at the end of the storm.  I promise to lead you in our journey together with all the love my heart can hold.  I remember looking at Dave and his face just got the most wonderful smile when I said those words.  We just looked at each other for what seemed like forever but it was actually just a few seconds and the preacher suggested I give the umbrella to my maid of honor and we went on with the ceremony.

Advertisement

I remember I had to fix my make-up before I could go for our pictures.  The reception, like any good Polish wedding went on forever.  My parents had rented the grange hall for the whole day.  Dave and I finally left for our hotel.  We weren’t leaving for our plane till the next day. 

At the hotel Dave said he wanted his vows to be a secret and asked me if my brother had told me what he was doing for his vows.  He was sure my brother had because my vows mirrored his.  I told him no and recited what I was going to say.  I told him after I heard his vows I had to say something more special and that was what came out.  He said my original vows were beautiful but what I said came totally from my heart and he was glad I did that. 

Then out of the blue he said, “You heard my every word because you promised to lead me just like I asked.  I asked him what he meant by wanting me to lead him.  He said, “I don’t want you to lead me I need you to lead me.”  He went on that he didn’t even know how to make love to me.  I looked at him funny and he said, “I know how to make babies but making love seems like it much more than that.  You need to teach me to make love to you tonight.”  Then he told me that I needed to teach him how to be a husband.  He said, “not the easy things like how to earn a living or help around the house.  The important things like how to show you I love you every day and how to always make you happy.”  He told me it was suddenly real and he was a little frightened that he wouldn’t be able to show me all those things he just promised me that day.  I remember I hugged him so tight and told him he already does. 

As we were changing out of our wedding garb, I suddenly was overwhelmed by the responsibility I had just  agreed to take on.  Then I got this amazing rush because I also realized how Dave had put complete trust in me with his whole life.

At this point we had no idea what FLR was and now as I think about it, I wonder what some of the guests at the wedding thought when Dave asked me to lead and I announced I would.  In the early nineties men were always in charge of everything.  Over the next few weeks I taught Dave to be a good lover.  We had to find a way to make his slightly smaller penis do the job and we found a way by minimizing his thrusting and having him press it against my clit.  Over the first few months I slowly took the reins more and more till we ended up with an unwritten contract that I was in charge, especially in the bedroom.  Eventually we got into chastity and the rest is history here on the site in various posts.

For those that chose to read this I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane.

Posted : 23/09/2021 3:19 pm
joebear, Sam, LocknKey and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement