Clear all

Finding the right cage

7 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Lockedhubby
(@lockedhubby)
Topic starter

I have been into chastity for years. I have purchased many chastity devices in different styles.  I have a mature metal cage. Cheap metal and plastic cages. I got a Prince Albert piercing to make it secure as possible. I have yet found a cage that will prevent masturbation that is comfortable enough to wear 24/7 without real discomfort. I also get tired of having to sit to pee. But I understand it’s pretty much necessary. I’d love to get a steelwerks chastity but I can’t see spending that much money!!  Anyone else have the same problem??  

My wife tries to lock me up but she’s really not into it. 

Thanks for the discussion on this site. 

Posted : 26/03/2021 5:41 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@lockedhubby

I think without a piercing you will have trouble finding something that will completely prevent pull-out. Sitting to pee however is something I LOVE about most cages. That is a gentle reminder that I enjoy Kev having in his life. Waiting in line for a restroom stall is something I wish more men had the joy of experiencing.

Advertisement

Posted : 26/03/2021 9:11 am
joebear, subhubphx, joebear and 3 people reacted
Lockedhubby
(@lockedhubby)
Topic starter

I do have a Prince Albert piercing. It’s A very large 2 gauge I think. I have a couple cages that lock on using the piercing hole but then I can still masturbate without little difficulty for the most part. I can’t however get the cage off without destroying the cage or myself. And it obviously prevents any sexual intercourse with my wife. I just get frustrated because I desire to be locked up and denied sex but my wife is pretty vanilla and doesn’t get any pleasure out of being “mean” to me. She will go along with things just to make me happy but she’s not really into it and I tend to have to top from the bottom which makes it not fun. I have got her to peg me once. It was good but again she’s not into it. 

Posted : 26/03/2021 9:27 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

@lockedhubby

I think without a piercing you will have trouble finding something that will completely prevent pull-out. Sitting to pee however is something I LOVE about most cages. That is a gentle reminder that I enjoy Kev having in his life. Waiting in line for a restroom stall is something I wish more men had the joy of experiencing.

Before being caged for most of the time recently, Ms. K. expressed a preference for me to sit to pee while at home for no other reason than it avoids all the splatter that boys make when peeing, and later she said she loved that it was a symbol of our lifestyle and a reminder each time I had to pee.  She doesn't make sit outside of the home ... yet.

Posted : 26/03/2021 9:52 am
Lockedhubby
(@lockedhubby)
Topic starter

@subhubphx I don’t like peeing on my pants!!!  Because it still splatters in the cage when trying to hit the urinal. 

Posted : 26/03/2021 10:31 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @lockedhubby

@subhubphx I don’t like peeing on my pants!!!  Because it still splatters in the cage when trying to hit the urinal. 

Yup, there is that.  I've found that with my new Jail Bird, properly fitted, that it is not difficult to line up my pee hole with the opening at the end of the cage.

Posted : 26/03/2021 10:34 am
Lockedhubby
(@lockedhubby)
Topic starter

@subhubphx I have a jailbird chastity as well. The ring is just a little too small. Makes pain under my balls.  I sent it in once. I don’t want to send it in again. It’s pricy. But I like a chastity that uses my Prince Albert piercing. More secure. 

Posted : 26/03/2021 11:05 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement