Clear all

Grumpy husband

3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Hesagrump
(@hesagrump)
Topic starter

Mine is different from the other introductions on this site. My husband is 57 years old and can be a grumpy old man. We've talked about who he becomes and he agrees that's not how he wants to act. Thanks in part to this site I've pinpointed his behavior changes to his orgasms - lack of!

We don't have the same sex drive as we were young, especially myself. He has a drive but doesn't masturbate or acknowledge it. He just deals with the consequences that many have described from denial. Grumpy, irritable et cetera. 

I have started an orgasm schedule to keep him from reverting to his old man mannerisms and it has been working well. It is backwards from most of you all but it is working and we are closer than ever in these last few months. 

Posted : 24/08/2020 7:32 am
Hesagrump
(@hesagrump)
Topic starter

I did not put the profile picture. Where did it come from? 

Posted : 24/08/2020 9:02 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @hesagrump

I did not put the profile picture. Where did it come from? 

I don't like to see the blank photos for some reason so I add them whenever they are missing. Feel free to replace with anything that you wish.

Advertisement

Welcome to the site! I like your perspective and I find your observations about your husband's mood very interesting although not surprising. Their mood is controlled by their hormones. Do you have any thoughts on why he chooses not to masturbate or be more aware of his body's physical need for release?

Posted : 24/08/2020 9:28 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement