Hello! 'Vanilla' Wife-led husband here 🙂

4 Posts
3 Users
21 Likes
Khorina5
(@khorina5)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Glad to be here! i'm the lucky husband of my Queen, married 15+ years, in permanent abstinence/chastity through honor system (so far this year, but previous year+ spells). 

We're pretty vanilla, but i'm sub in nature; Queen is very traditional, but among us She has always been the Queen/leader. We always were good friends, married and things worked pretty well but then started falling as i wasn't taking leadership and we were playing traditional roles. We stayed together distantly until She lead us to face the situation. Since then we've been closer, and the last couple of years i've worked remotely and our connection has grown a lot. We have a Queen/knight relationship. 

Last year we both felt the call to hold on sex. i've fantasized about chastity but never expected to come in this shape. It's been a fantastic year, a HUGE connection has developed, She is much more comfortable leading most aspects of our lives and i've allowed to submit in deeper ways. As many here have probably experienced, i'm totaly crazy about Her and our days are full of connection, romantic interactions and a more balanced approach to life, parenthood and housework. 

Looking forward to learn from others!

Posted : 27/08/2020 12:59 pm
Emma, Vikter, subhubphx and 9 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Hello and welcome @khorina5

Advertisement

Nice story that yours. I find it very interesting.

Posted : 28/08/2020 2:50 am
Khorina5
(@khorina5)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@ruined-julie Thank you! i can clarify anything if/when needed. Thanks!

Posted : 28/08/2020 5:30 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@khorina5

Motivational picture for you good Sir Knight.

Posted : 01/09/2020 9:33 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement