Clear all

Hi

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Effort
(@effort)
Topic starter

Happy to see this forum exists and the supportive comments.  I have been trying to evolve for years and have had my willpower fall down which has been super frustrating for my wife.  I have found it difficult to truly submit/evolve and kept trying to still control things instead of listening. 

The key for me has been orgasm denial.  There is something that just makes me feel more attuned and focused on her needs.

I am hoping that this forum could evolve to the point where it could become a destination and support for men trying to move forward as this type of relationship still isn't really understood nor are the men who desire it.  By supporting each other maybe that can change?

Posted : 01/05/2021 12:43 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I am glad that you find this site useful, thank you so much for joining us. Orgasm denial seems so taboo because as a culture we stigmatize sex. The truth of the matter is that sex is really no different than eating, drinking and other bodily functions. The difference with sex is that it is optional and can be suppressed and controlled. Suppression and control of sex drive are commonly used by religious organizations yet they are often guilty of the worst abusers of individual sexual boundaries.

I am getting off topic a bit but I agree that POSITIVE sexual manipulation should be embraced in ways that are currently highly stigmatized. 

Advertisement

Welcome to the site!

Posted : 01/05/2021 1:41 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement