Clear all

Well hello there....

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Steelhorsecowboyva
(@steelhorsecowboyva)
Topic starter

I'm a married guy both my wife and myself are in our 50's (we feel younger than that lol)

My wife and I have been together for just over 7 years. She has been cheated on in the past by boyfriends and her previous husband. 

I had caused arguments between us off and on with her thinking I will do the same. So I searched online to see how I could ease her anxiety about being cheated on again by me. One of the things I did not expect to come in in my search was male chastity. 

I really didn't care for the whole BDSM thing that some of the search results came up with. But I did find a few sites that took a different approach. So, I ordered a cage and started wearing it at work to see how I felt before showing her. 

After another argument about cheating I came home with it and and handed her the keys. She was a bot surprised and at ease at the same time. So I wear it to work and take it off at home. 

Advertisement

I have found that a side affect of wearing it caused me to be able to concentrate more at work and get more done. 

So it did more searching and found your blog. I really have to say the concepts you talk about make sense. Now I just need to get my wife on board to take our relationship with her in the lead (we are both type A which causes other arguments). I don't have an issue with letting her be in charge if that is what she wants. 

I am thinking about having her read you 'Taking the Reigns' post and go from there. If there is another post on the site that would be better, I would like to read it and share with her. 

Thanks for you site, and the long post that was supposed to be just a short into. 

Posted : 08/07/2020 4:30 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement