Where is everyone?

15 Posts
7 Users
21 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

*taps microphone 

is this thing on?  Where has everyone been?  Y’all doing ok?

Posted : 27/09/2020 3:28 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

I’m tempted to ask whether Lent came early. Or perhaps members are all distracted by Locktober preparations.

Posted : 27/09/2020 5:50 pm
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

In my opinion, this is the best chastity/FLR blog and forum out there. I look forward to any updates and really get excited when I see a new blog post. The worst part is when I see a new post and I can’t read it immediately because of work. 

Posted : 28/09/2020 7:11 am
Headtrip, subhubphx, Headtrip and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @jd

Or perhaps members are all distracted ........

Perhaps, but I sure miss you people.

Posted : 30/09/2020 6:23 am
Mgablea
(@mgablea)
Illustrious Member

This is the first time in a week I was able to sign in. I kept getting a message about no nonce.

Advertisement

Posted : 30/09/2020 8:08 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@mgablea

Sorry to hear that.  I thought Emma had fixed that problem.

Posted : 30/09/2020 8:15 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx

Well, I'm not dead if that helps you feel better. I am just an introvert. I enjoy sharing here but after a while I need to pull back. Even when I enjoy socializing it can be draining for me. Still here and reading just not talking.

Posted : 30/09/2020 9:13 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @vikter

Well, I'm not dead if that helps you feel better.

I hear ya.  Things discussed can weigh heavy on one's mind unnecessarily.  Of course it makes me feel better.  Alive is good! 

Posted : 30/09/2020 9:18 am
Craigdm66
(@craigdm66)

I've only just got here!

Lots of catching up to do.

Posted : 01/10/2020 9:13 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@craigdm66

Welcome to the party!

Posted : 01/10/2020 10:10 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hi everyone. I am still here, just connecting from my phone since our desk and internet modem is all completely disassembled. I'd hate to write any blogs in phone shorthand so I'll just lurk on the forums for now. 

@mgablea Sorry to hear that you are still having that problem. Are you logging in on the front page or the login page? I thought we had licked that issue.

Posted : 01/10/2020 10:11 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Great to hear from you boss.  Thanks for the heads up.  Here's to a rapid reassembly of your work space and equipment.

Posted : 01/10/2020 11:01 am
Mgablea
(@mgablea)
Illustrious Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4jI'm able to login now but I could not for several days. When I could not login I tried both ways. 

Posted : 02/10/2020 6:38 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

So very strange. If you have trouble again and can't update here, can you please use the contact me form so I can look at it? I followed the instructions to fix it so it should be fixed but who knows!

Posted : 03/10/2020 1:46 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I got my desk put back together and finished a blog that I started a few months back. I am going to wait another week or two before writing anything about how things are with Andrew moving in. Mostly because we are still getting settled and into some sort of routine. Andrew and Kevin worked together to put my desk back together and it was incredible watching them work together to do something for me. Made my heart smile.

Our apartment is still quite a mess but the desk was the part I was trippin about.

Posted : 03/10/2020 11:15 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement